1. Writing tips
- Choose a topic that truly fascinates you. Your enthusiasm will come through in your writing.
- Write from your own point of view and use your own voice.
- Challenge the status quo. In order to write about groundbreaking developments, you sometimes have to take a controversial stance.
- Write in a clear, concise and comprehensible way. Write short sentences, use simple words and build a logical narrative.
- Encourage discussion. Invite colleagues to contribute and readers to discuss your article.
- Always check your grammar and make sure that your facts are correct before you hit “publish”.
Our colleague Richard Streeton has written a really great guide about blogging, check it out here: https://blog.siemens.com/2019/08/the-world-at-your-fingertips-a-blogging-guide/